Monday, September 20, 2010

Charming Food Characters

Gourd characters.... who would have known a pile of gourds would take me on this adventure!

All started out when I went to the farmer's market on Saturday and found a wonderful selection of colorful gourds begging to be discovered. I questioned myself as to what I would do with them and how I could use them for E-MotionCards. Answers didn't come, however, I've learned to trust my creative process...... I just get out of the way and let it all unfold. I found myself creating characters and actuallty laughing at myself for doing so. Quite honestly, I still don't know exactly how these characters will find themselves in e-cards but I trust ideas will come. In the meantime I am totally enjoying this escape into the world of "Gourdy" and "Ms. Go-Go-Gourdy"?

I'll keep you posted on this frivolous adventure in the land of gourds! In the meantime check out the new cards on E-MotionCards.

No comments: